Interview with Juan Jose Pablo Eduardo Antonio FranciscoAlfonso Lopez Mena Del Rio

Interview with Juan Jose Pablo Eduardo Antonio FranciscoAlfonso Lopez Mena Del Rio 

Work provided by: Angel Francisco 

Juan is an architect of San Juan Del Rio, Baja California Sur 

He builds shelters for the elderly and VAGABONDS. We willproceed with the questions 

Me: thank you very much foraccepting this interview, first of all I would like tocongratulate you on your great and humble Work. 

Juan: No. Can we get started? Right now I'm a little busy 

Me: Sure. First question, what will drive you to be anarchitect? 

Juan: since childhood I have been attracted to theconstruction and planceacion of Structures. It all started withthe little tente case my mother gave me at Christmas. In caseyou didn't know, Tente was like the Legos of Today. 

Me: Interesting. Next Question. What inspires him to devotehimself to the construction of asylums? 

John: once my mother and I went on a visit to an aunt'shouse. The point is that we went to one of the parts of theplace that had been destroyed by a tsunami. That inspiresme to do it 

I: Poor people... Anyway... Let's go to our last Question. Doyou love your job? 

John: of course! I adore it. 

Thank you very much for letting us interview, We hope youhave a good day. See you later! 



Imagen relacionada

Comentarios