*Interview with the manager of my                 community*                                       Daniela Marcial S. 301


Hello, good afternoon, on behalf of my community, it is an honor to speak with Mrs. Josefina Colin Esquivel that over the years that I just started living in this locality, they have told me and I have verified that it really helps to improve their community.

Yesterday I had the good fortune to do a little interview. Which consists of the following questions:
Reporter: Why did you decide to support your community?
Josefina: Because I realized that there are many kids who leave school for different reasons mainly because of their vices.

Reporter: How much has it cost you to move your community forward? Josefina: Actually a lot, because some people think that I get something in return. But the only thing I receive is the gratitude and the improvement where I live.

Reporter: How long do you want to continue supporting your people? Josefina: The time that God and my people allow me, meanwhile I will give the best of me.
Reporter: Beforehand I appreciate your time to answer my little questions.
Josefina: The taste was mine, and I will give a hand to everyone who needs it.
Well I say goodbye to this little interview with Mrs. Josefina Colin Esquivel that helps people in my community to improve as people, friends, neighbors ...






Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Interview by Aldrich Peña Anzastiga